Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A special occasion

One of our dear friends got married a few weeks ago and we had a blast at her wedding. We wish Sheri & Barry all of the best in their new life together!!

It was Emma's first dress-up function, so I decided to make her something special to wear. The dress is from toosweets patterns over at etsy...the 'best bubble dress'. I made the little flower to add some flare. The clip in her hair is an original too! I also made shoes to go with the outfit (maryjanes in the same material as the dress, with pearls on the buckle), but unfortunately I made one size too small and they didn't stay on for more than the first half hour. Needless to say, I was disappointed but I hope to try the shoes again soon in a larger size...maybe black to go with some of her church dresses.

Thank you to Lisa Albert for these great pictures!!



Emma's friend Jack with his daddy Brian.
Jack is about 4 months older than Emma.

No comments:

Post a Comment